I am a Solicitor with over 30 years experience in the Law. I entered the legal profession to help people and this is still my motivation and drive.
I consider it a privilege to be able to use my legal skills and experience in a significant and positive way.
- Law Degree Newcastle University 1985.
- Qualified Solicitor – Supreme Court 1992.
- Higher Rights Advocate – Supreme Court 1995.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. (Trusts) Qualified 2015.
Qualified as a Solicitor in 1992, having studied Law at Newcastle University, and in 2005 gained my qualification and Higher Rights of Audience to address the Crown and Higher courts.
Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and hold the STEP Certificate for Trust and Estate Planning.
Worked in a legal aid practise in Moss Side training to obtain my Higher Rights of Audience in the Crown and Supreme Courts.
Delighted to have been made a Director of Ancoats Dispensary Trust. Bringing to life an iconic building in our city’s history. I am an active member of the Dying Matters Coalition, and also Solicitors for the Elderly.
I am the father of four lively children and husband to a beautiful wife.
I enjoy good health, sport and music.
My parents are both in their 80’s and Dad has end-stage Alzheimer’s.
A Life in Law has Taught me…
• It’s not as bad as it seems
• There is always a result and you will live.
• If I can help you and solve your legal problem I’d be glad to.
• If I can’t I will tell you and recommend the best person for you. If I know them.
• I will not turn a £1000 problem into a £2000 bill and the rest. An agreed price will be stuck to. If you follow my advice. The rest well you’re paying for it.
• Just for you. Free telephone consultations available.