We know that families can work for and against each other, that there are expert skills needed to see all sides of every situation. If you are seeking a divorce it’s a path you only walk down once and you need expert advice every step of the way.
This can be a time of melt down. Where you are exceptionally vulnerable and need a dispassionate professional to advise and assist you
- We will look after you from initial mediation appointment to Decree Absolute.
- We will provide you and allow you to take time with decisions that will effect the future of you and your family.
- We see the bigger picture and work with you to protect your future and any children’s happiness and stability.
- We know many families live complex lives – we will empower you in the process of legal separation and will fight for your rightful share of any family assets and property division.
- We will tell you what to think about, what financial proposals will work, if they are honest disclosures, what you will need and what can be afforded.
- We will always be fair and firm
- If there are children involved, they will be our priority.
- We know some brilliant Barristers.
We know that this process is emotionally traumatic. May involve moral repugnance and feelings of disgust.
We will try from the outset to make the process as painless as possible.
We promise to preserve your dignity whilst fighting for your assets.
Specific Areas we cover include.
- Property and Financial Affairs
- Disputes Concerning Children
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Civil Partnerships
- Domestic Violence
Don’t walk along this road alone. Speak to one of our trained experts.