Preparing Your Will
A Will is the most important document you can make. We are here to prepare and empower you to realise your Will.
We will help you make considered choices to create a document that:
- gives you control over what happens to your assets when you die
- provides for family and dependants
- allows you to make gifts that reflect your love for special people.
- gives you the peace of mind, knowing your affairs are in order.
We can provide a Will tailored to the needs of
- Married couples and Civil Partnerships
- Individuals and single people
- Cohabiting Couples
- Divorced and Separated People
- Step Families
- Wills for Business Owners
- Wills for Families and children with Special Needs
- Care Home fees and Estate Planning wills.
We will always be conscious of any tax liability you may incur and will identify how lifetime planning, or reviewing any current Will, can protect your exposure to Inheritance tax, by using our specialist knowledge of property, trusts and tax law, that will benefit you in the planning for future eventualities.
We can protect your assets by ensuring you make positive, well considered choices to guard against future care home fees or financial based means assessments.